Tuesday 15th August, 2017 (updated 17th August)

Tuesday 15th August, 2017

I got up at 6:00.

At school in the first period, we played AFL (Australian League Football). I couldn’t pass the ball properly but I enjoyed it! At that time, I could make a new friend, Toshie. I practiced with her. That was a lot of fun and it was exciting.

In the second period, I made Anzac biscuits. They were very delicious. I want to try and make them in Japan.

In the third period, I learned about aboriginal culture. I had my face painted with their marks and I tried to throw a boomerang. I couldn’t throw it far. I want to try it again.

After school, I made a cake. It was the second time to cook. It was delicious. I will eat it at lunch tomorrow. I enjoyed today’s lessons and cooking. Tomorrow I am going to the zoo. I ‘m looking forward to seeing koalas.

K.Y M3 Girl


Tuesday 15th August, 2017

Today, I did a lot of things.

First, I played Australian Football. Three coaches came to school and taught us Australian football. The ball was hard, so I had a sore right hand.

Second, I made ANZAC biscuits in the ESL lesson. There are three people in my team. We were able to make ANZAC biscuits but, we made the balls too big, so they became so big after baking them in the oven.

Third, I learned about Aboriginal culture and their artifacts. Three Aboriginal people put face paint on us. That was so good. Then, we did some Aboriginal paintings. I could draw an emu well.

Finally, I made an origami turtle and played with my host sister and brother. It was so hard to make a turtle out of origami, but it was a lot of fun.

Today was another great day. I will do my best for the rest of my stay.

R. U. M3 girl



Tuesday 15th August, 2017

Today, I went to school by school bus as usual. I played Australian Football in the morning. The ball was very hard, so I had a sore my right hand. Kicking the ball was a little difficult for me.

I made ANZAC cookies before lunch. Making the biscuits was easier than I thought. I gave some to my host mother, and she said “yummy!”, so I was happy.

After lunch, we learned about Aboriginal culture. I painted my face, and it was exciting. Drawing a picture of Australian animals was fun, but I couldn’t draw well. Also, we saw a video about Aborigines, and I got interested in Aboriginal food. I would like to eat some someday. I had a fun time, and I learned a lot of things about Aboriginal culture.

After school, I went shopping with Haruka, Chinatsu, Yoshino and their host family at Kawana shopping world.

I bought my water bottle, because my old one broke. Also there was a lot of dry fruit at the supermarket. I love dry fruit, so I was very happy. I met some girls from MFAC on the bus, and they were very kind to us. I was glad to talk with them.

Tomorrow, we are going to the Australia Zoo. I am really looking forward to it. I would like to enjoy it and take many pictures.

H. O. M3 girl
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday 10th August, 2017 (Photos updated 14th August)

Wednesday 23rd August, 2017

Wednesday 16th August, 2017 (updated Monday 21st August)