Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th August, 2017 (updated Tuesday August 22nd)

Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th August, 2017

[Sat. 19th]
Today, I went shopping. The shopping center was very large and a part of the building was on the water. 
First, I went to an electronic store. There were many electronic things. I like electronic things so I was happy.I wanted to buy some things but I couldn't because the Australian connecter was different from the Japanese one. 
Second, I went to a book store. I bought a cooking book. The book introduces Australian food. I am going to give my mother the book. 
Third, I went to the anime goods shop. There were many character goods. I like Captain America so I bought marvel goods. 
Fourth, I went to a supermarket. The food was very cheep. I bought some snacks and seasonings. 
After shopping, I went to Flinders Fair. The fair was very large because the school changed into an amusement park. I was surprised that there were many attractions. I rode four attractions. First I rode the swing. It was very windy and I felt cold. Second, I rode the rocket ride. It made me tired because the attraction span very fast. 
Third I rode the coffee cups. I gave up after I rode it. The coffee cup span very fast.
Forth I tried shooting game. Shooting was very difficult but I could shoot little targets, and it was fun.
After I finished, I ate dinner. I ate tacos. It was very delicious and big. I got full. When I ate dinner, some students played instruments. Their songs were very beautiful and sounded great. 
After dinner, I watched the fireworks with the Flinders students and my friends. The Flinders students talked to us. My friends laughed when the fireworks began. They were very beautiful and I couldn't say anything. 
Today was a very happy day and I think today will stay in my heart forever. 
I. N. M3 Boy

[Sat. 19]
Today, I went shopping for dinner (which Sakura and I were going to cook in the morning). Before Iw went,  I tried to put some perfume on. It said that it smelled like cherry blossom, but it was not cherry blossom’s smell and I didn’t like it. Later on, I ate ramen for lunch because I was missing Japanese food.
 
In the afternoon, I visited “Flinders Fair” at Matthew Flinders Anglican College. I arrived there at two thirty. First, I went on the slide. Second, I played on the swing and I felt a little bit motion sick. Third, I saw everyone riding the roller coaster. Sakura felt  sick because she had ridden it two times in a row, so I was looking after her. I was like a mother. However, I felt sick when I rode another attraction, so I guess I feel motion sickness easily, too. I rode only three attractions, but it was a lot of fun!
 
After that, I watched the fireworks with my friends. It was very beautiful, but I wanted to see more fireworks. I miss Japanese fireworks.  I had a great time at Matthew Flinders!!
 
A. I. M3 girl

[Sun. 20th]
I got up at 6:20. I got up at the same time as usual, but I had to get up earlier today. I had a cupcake and tea this morning. 
I saw a horse. That horse is called Felix. He is cute. He was eating grass for a long time because he was hungry. I saw my host mother riding the horse. She was very good. I ate a bacon and egg sandwich, and it was delicious.
After that, I washed my clothes. Washing is once a week, so the amount of the clothes I need to wash was big. When I was washing my clothes, I spent so much time that I couldn’t go to the beach. I wanted to go there.
I ate dinner with my family. I ate meat and vegetables. I ate ice cream for dessert. Today was another good day.
Y. M. M3 girl

Today, I went to stabling. I got up at 5:30. There was clear blue sky and it was so beautiful. I ate a cupcake this morning, and I had a tea.
Then I saw a horse. He is so cute. Its name is Felix. My host mother learned to ride, and she is a good rider. I ate sandwiches for lunch. It was bacon and sunny-side-up egg sandwiches, and they were really delicious. I had three of those.
After eating lunch, I did the laundry and cleaned my room. I used a vacuum cleaner.
Shortly after that, I spent the afternoon with our dog. She is very friendly and is always wagging her tail. She is not easily tamed, but I think she likes me. She is so cute, and I like her very much. I ate some vegetables and pork for dinner tonight. I ate ice cream for dessert. The pork tasted so good, and I had a really nice day today.
T. K. M3 girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday 10th August, 2017 (Photos updated 14th August)

Wednesday 23rd August, 2017

Wednesday 16th August, 2017 (updated Monday 21st August)