Monday 7th August, 2017

Monday 7th August, 2017

Today was the first day of school for me. This wasn’t the first time but I felt like a freshman for a little while.

I woke up at 7:00 today. I was still a little tired, so struggled to get up even though it was later that when I usually get up.

At school, we had an assembly and cooking lessons. We made Anzac biscuits and they turned out well. I’m going to bring some to lunch tomorrow too.

After lunch,  I took classes with students at Matthew Flinders. My buddy was Georgia and she was my host sister last year. I was so happy to meet her again. She had grown since last year, therefore I was really surprised. We took biology class for two periods.

After, she showed me some pictures of while I wasn’t living with her. There were lots of things going on around her.  For example, she went to Chile for four weeks last year. Most of the pictures were from that. I was expecting to see some photos of the beautiful view but it was mostly pictures of her friends. We had a lot of fun laughing at the pictures.

Tomorrow I am going to take class with Georgia all day and I am excited about that. I hope it’s going to be a good day.

I.A H1 Girl



Monday 7th August, 2017

Today was the first day of school life in Australia.

In the morning, we attended the morning assembly at Matthew Flinders. I was glad the students welcomed us with a speech in Japanese.

After that, we took an ESL (English as a second language) lesson. This time, we cooked cookies. Though I was embarrassed talking with my Japanese friends in English, it was a lot of fun! Of course, the cookies were delicious!

In the afternoon, we ate the lunch which our host families made for us. And then in class we received guidance, introduced ourselves and so on.

Later after school, my host mother took me shopping and to the beach. After, we watched and laughed at some TV shows.

I’m tired but I’m feeling great!

U.Y H1 Girl

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday 10th August, 2017 (Photos updated 14th August)

Wednesday 23rd August, 2017

Wednesday 16th August, 2017 (updated Monday 21st August)