Monday 14th August, 2017

Monday 14th August, 2017

Today was Chinatsu’s birthday so she ate a big cake. The big cake was prepared by teachers for Chinatsu. We sang the Happy Birthday song. I took a photo of Chinatsu. She looked very happy. August 18th or 19th is Sakura’s birthday so we will celebrate by giving her cookies. I like cookies and I hope Sakura does too.

I spoke to a Flinders’ student on the bus after school. I forgot to ask her name. She was 13 years old and she likes the school and likes to study math. She was very, very kind to me. Thank you.

N.R M3 Girl


Monday 14th August, 2017

I went to MFAC in the morning. I studied English very hard. I ate chocolate brownies at morning tea time. They were very delicious. I took a music workshop in the afternoon. The performer was Mr. Lindsey Pollak. He can makes instruments from many different things, like carrots. This class was very good. I played billiards with my friend after school. I enjoyed it very much.

I ate dinner at 7 o’clock. The dinner was Japanese and Indian curry. The Indian curry was too hot for me, but it tasted very good.

Today was a very good day.

O.Y M3 Boy


Monday 14th August, 2017
Today, I had the first ESL lesson at school. It was fun, and I learned about Australian animals such as koalas, kangaroos, wombats and so on. We had a secondary school assembly at 10 o’clock. I was surprised because there were a lot more people than I thought. I couldn’t understand all of it, and it had a lot of information.

In the afternoon, we had a music workshop. It was a lot of fun because I like music. The musical instruments were made of things used in daily life. So I want to make some after coming back to Japan.

Today is Chinatsu’s birthday. So we celebrated before lunch in the classroom. We sang the birthday song for her, and Clare brought her birthday cake and we shared it. It was a sponge cake with strawberries. It tasted great, and Chinatsu looked happy. After dinner, I went to Chinatsu's host family’s place to celebrate her birthday again. When I arrived at their house, I gave her a birthday present, and she was happy. Her host family gave her a birthday present too, and she looked happy and deeply impressed. Then we ate another birthday cake. I think today was a memorable birthday.

I learned how Australian people celebrate birthdays today. It is similar to the Japanese way, but I found some differences. I want to find more different things before I go back to Japan.

I.H M3 Girl























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday 10th August, 2017 (Photos updated 14th August)

Wednesday 23rd August, 2017

Wednesday 16th August, 2017 (updated Monday 21st August)