Friday 18th August, 2017 (updated Monday 21st August)

Friday 18th August, 2017

I went to the beach. I only went into the water a little because today the wind was strong and it was cold. My clothes got wet because I played in the shallow water with my friends.

Today's lunch was a barbecue. I ate sausages in bread with onions. It was very delicious.

I went shopping after lunch and ate some coconut flavoured gelato, It was sweet and delicious. I also bought some keyrings for my friends.

After school, I ate cookies at the park with my host mother. It was beautiful there and the cookies tasted great. After that, I fed the ducks in the park. I was happy that lots of ducks came over to me.

Later on, we went home and then took the dog for a walk with Konoha. I was tired because we ran with the dogs. I ate sausage, garlic bread, chicken and salad for dinner. It was delicious.

Today was a a lot of fun.

U.K M3 Girl


Friday 18th August, 2017

I went to the beach today. Australian beaches are much cleaner than Japanese beaches and I was happy to come here. The sand was so soft. I only put my feet into the water though as it was too cold.

I ate some potato fries, sausages and onions in bread. It was so delicious. I went shopping afterwards. I went to shop where you could put toppings on your ice cream by yourself. I put a lot on. It's probably a good thing that they don't have this in Japan.

I am looking forward to shopping and going to the festival tomorrow.

T.K M3 Girl


Friday 18th August, 2017

Today we went to Mooloolaba Beach by bus. After we arrived, we listened to a lifesaver's talk which was about safety in the sea and we saw the surf boards. We went to the place where we would have a  BBQ and then, we had free time to play on the beach. The sea was so beautiful. It was the best view I have ever seen in Australia. After we played for two hours, we ate lunch. The lunch menu was sandwiches, hot chips, and some kinds of juice. Also, we had one girl whose birthday was today so we sang the birthday song for her and ate cupcakes. After that, we could choose what we would do. I went shopping with my friends and bought souvenirs for my family. I had so much fun today.

A. M. M3 Girl






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday 10th August, 2017 (Photos updated 14th August)

Wednesday 23rd August, 2017

Wednesday 16th August, 2017 (updated Monday 21st August)